Monday, December 7, 2009

Rishi Tea Organic Citron Oolong Loose Tea, 2.3-Ounce Tin (Pack of 3)

I had already tasted Citron Oolong a few years ago in Barefoot coffee shop in Palo Alto, CA. It is a delicious tea. My friends even enjoyed it. It is not a heavy oolong tea, or even the traditional oolong such as Iron goddess of mercy or Jade oolong, both of which are my ultimate favorites. Also, know this: Rishi makes the best oolong tea so do not skimp on your tea :)! Be sure not to overbrew, and follow instructions on how much to use. Also use filtered water to boil, it will improve the taste over tap water. I love using my brita water in the zojirushi which has hot water ready to go at all times at my house.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List