Monday, December 7, 2009

Body Glove Baby Glove infant swimsuit - neoprene wetsuit for babies

I purchased this suit 8 yrs ago, identical one in pink. I bought it because we go to a public indoor pool during the winter every week, and my then youngest daughter would get so cold she would shiver, making my other kids have to leave too soon. It has now been through my 3rd, 5th, and currently my 6th child, as well as 3 of my best friend's babies--that's 6 kids!!!! and it still looks practically brand new. What an awesome suit! It isn't even pilly in the crotch or butt, and the adjustable velcro straps make it last the whole winter long and well into the next season, too, before we switch to a floaty suit. I am always sad when they outgrow this one....
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List