Sunday, December 6, 2009

Samsung PN63B590 63-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV

I've had this TV for two days. I absolutely love it. The picture is crystal clear. I watched a DVD video with black bars at the top and bottom, no IR at all. I originally was looking at the Samsung 58" PN58B650. I found this set at the local hhGregg. They had the PN58B550 and the PN63B590 both on diplay. The 63" blew the 58" away. I can't think of anything negative to say about this set as far as quality of picture. I use a Kenwood surround sound system, so I can't really comment on the speakers. It is great for HD programming and Blu Ray viewing. It does not have Internet@TV or some of the other extras that other sets have. It has USB capability instead of an SD card reader. If you are looking for a giant screen TV for HD sports or movies. This is it!
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List