Sunday, December 6, 2009

Panasonic VIERA X1 Series TC-L37X1 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

I purchased this Panasonic Viera 37" LCD with Ipod Docking station 2 weeks ago. Beautiful clear picture, awesome sound and I love the fact that you can connect your Ipod or Iphone to it and play your music directly from your television.I also love the SD card slot, makes looking at your pictures so much nicer than on the computer, which you can also hook up. I thought the price was fantastic on Amazon, I priced it at several other online stores and department stores, and you can't beat the Prime shipping, got it quick and the delivery guy brought it in took it out of the box and made sure everything was perfect.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List