Sunday, December 6, 2009

PHILIPS - Hi-Def 1080p HDMI Up-Conversion Multi Region Zonefree DVD Player with DivX Ultra and USB. Plays PAL/NTSC DVDs From Any Region (Model DVP5990)With Remote.

I received this order very quickly, set it up with an HDMI cable on my 42 inch plasma. First test I did was grab some of my downloaded tv shows in DivX format and load them on a 4GB thumb drive. I plugged the drive into the player, pushed the USB button and it loaded all my DivX files like clockwork. I bought this unit because of the price because my main DVD/DivX player (which is the Pioneer DV-48av)is in my bedroom. This DVD player does an excellent job of up converting standard DVD's and the operation of both the file playing and DVD playing seems to be smooth so far. I haven't tried to play MP3's or pictures on it yet but I'm sure it would be fine for that also.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List