Sunday, December 6, 2009

Audiovox VE927 9-Inch LCD Drop-Down TV with Built-In DVD Player and Clock Radio

I love my new audiovox tv.. It was delivered very promptly.. The only problem I had was liviing in a townhouse, getting the cable through and I had to hire an electrician at 250.00... The tv, however and all its features are wonderful...You can adjust the screen to fill it at wide angle or turn it to a portrait angle which does not fill the screen.. I dont mind cooking or cleaning in the kitchen now when my favorite tv program is on and I dont have to run back and forth during commecials. The price at Amazon was the best anywhere!!! Free shipping and no tax...cannot be beat...Picture quality is great and can be altered to fit your preferences. It was fun watching my jpgs on it as a slide show
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List