Friday, December 25, 2009

PLANET OF THE APES - DR. ZAIUS 12 INCH FIGURE [Toy] [Toy] [Toy] [Toy]

I have seen this movie so many times I'd know the differnce between Boothe Coleman's Dr. Z and Maurice Even's version. Of course, I'd like to have the series array as well, especially Mark Lenard's Urko "I've read something about that, you take the brain and wash it in cool water then place it back in the skull!" Priceless comedy about "washing brains". Mauice E was the tops for the movie and all Ape ology as far as his performance but Mister C. is also comemorable! As is James Gregory's belicose yet simpathetic to his cause type General Urko and Mark Lenard's more flamboyant version. Boothe Coleman and Maurice Evens were so much alike it was often mistaken for being the same actor under that guise. Evans downplays it more Coleman is like the uptighter version like not wanting one to 'go through his stuff"(like me!).
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List