Friday, December 25, 2009

The Bride of Frankenstein Premium Format 18

Once you see her in person you will think Elsa posed for the artist herself. I have to admit I purchased her with a few doubts. I have to admit all the photos I saw during my search do not do this exquisite figure justice. At first glance I did not like the costume, and her face seemed less scary than I expected. For this reason I did not buy her from Sideshow. Unfortunately for me however, she sold out quickly.

What changed my mind: While shopping at a local comic book store I saw her on display. After kicking myself for not pre-ordering The Bride of Frankenstein from the manufacturer, I asked the owner how much she was. When I heard the price ($75.00 over the actual retail price) I decided to search the internet and luckily I found her in Illinois at a store called horrorbles.com. I was lucky enough to talk to the owner of the store who gave me a respectable price and did not try to gouge a customer just because the figure sold out at Sideshow Collectibles.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List