Friday, December 25, 2009

LEGO® Batman™ Batman's Buggy: Escape of Mr. Freeze

I seriously considered this purchase for my son, who loves Batman but has the patience of a 4-year old. The age range on it says 5+, so I worried that it was too advanced. I was pleasantly surpised to find that he was able to do the majority of the construction, simply by looking at the printed booklet and following step-by-step. Not sure how educational that is, but I enjoyed watching him confidently fit the pieces together. It was fun putting helping him put it together when he couldn't understand the pictures. He really likes the set and he hasn't let either Batman or Mr. Freeze out of sight for the past few days.
It's a fun set, Mr. Freeze's gun is really cool, he has two blue jewels, and the cars don't fall apart too easily. Of course, neither car can survive being chucked against the wall, and I have had to rebuild them a few times. I'd recommend this set-It's fun and the stories my son comes up with are hilarious!
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List