Friday, December 25, 2009

Harry Potter 9.75

I bought this as a birthday gift for my mother and we were delighted. While I had recently bought the trio plus Sirius action figures and sent them back due to poor quality, Hagrid is excellent!

He is a ton of fun and the extra's (lantern, Fang, Norbert, pink umbrella, etc.) are great! His hands do rotate so they can hold things better and Norbert will rest on his arm. The detail is amazing and of course, HE TALKS!

The talking is a little muffled or maybe its the accent. While I would have rather paid a little less for him, I was very pleased with this item.

While I have not been happy with other Harry Potter action figures, this one really hit the mark!
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List