Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Family Store - Panasonic ES2206AC Rechargeable Ladies Wet/Dry Shaver

Yesterday I finally convinced myself to buy an electric shaver. Since I shave my arms (weird massage therapist thing - hair holds oil and body ick and I don't need anyone else's body ick on me) I've come to realize that it's too hard to shave your arms in the shower because the hair just does NOT want to come off for some reason. I always miss spots when I shave with my regular razor in the shower ... so I bought myself a Panasonic Triple Blade Wet/Dry electric shaver. It is awesome! I had already shaved my legs and arms most of the way yesterday with my regular razor, then found the spots I'd missed on the backs of my legs and my arms and did them today. It's just as smooth, if not better, than my expensive razors I use in the shower! Awesome buy and totally worth it!
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List