Friday, December 4, 2009

Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Gas Grill

I have enjoyed two tasty meals on the Cuisinart gas grill as a result of not only good food but also a superior product. The Tabletop Gas Grill cooked my food to perfection because of high heating and consistent temperatures. The Cuisinart CGG-200 which is compact (no bulky propane gas tank) and light (35 pounds) was perfect during one of my meals at a city apartment. There were only 5 of us and the grill was a perfect size. Additionally, the grill lights up with a turn of the knob. I didn't have to press any buttons or light any matches to ignite the flames. During my other use of the grill, 13 teammates from a summer league cooked out and enjoyed the grilling experience. The stainless steel cover and temperature gauge is cool looking and the "grilldozer" accessory is a must have for any guy!!
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List