Thursday, January 7, 2010

Webkinz Collectible Plush Stuffed Animals Unicorn


This item came in a little over a week. I wasn't sure what to expect, having only seen the photo on the Amazon site. Its been difficult trying to locate a Webkin in any store, so I took a chance on ordering one online. I was very pleasantly surprised that the Webkin Unicorn was top quality. It arrived in brand new condition, was full-size, and had the necessary neck tag (w/ web code) intact. I was only a little disappointed that it was scrunched up in a cardboard box, no paper/ plastic wrapping for protection or rainbow backdrop (as it is shown in the Amazon web site). Otherwise, it was a good purchase. My daughter is having a great time playing games w/ her friends on the "safe" kids' Webkins web site.

No comments:

My Blog List