Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blackberry Storm 9500 Unlocked Phone with 3.15 Mega pixel Camera (Black)

All in all I am VERY satisfied with this phone! I have not found it to be slow at all. In fact in a side by side test, it loads web pages and apps much faster than my daughters iPhone. Also, I have not had any of the syncing issues described in other reviews (although I'm using a PC, not an Apple).

Some have said they don't care for the clickable screen. I REALLY like it! Although my fingers aren't huge they arn't tiny either and the QWERTY keyboard works for me just fine (although I'd definitly recommend landscape mode when typing). I have noticed that the more you use the typing feature the more you get a "feel" for typing on the virtual keyboard.
The most popular Bestsellersitems on Amazon.com. Updated hourly. CLICK !!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List